This is a list of Cardano Open Source contributions.
- FreeDropz (https://github.com/cardano-apexpool/FreeDropz). This is a tool which distributes a native token to a list of wallet addresses. Each address can receive a different amount of tokens. The same repository is also published in the FreeLoaderz Github acount.
- Cardano Token Registry API (https://github.com/cardano-apexpool/token-registry-api). This is an API which can be used to find out information about the Cardano native tokens registered in the Cardano Token Registry maintained by the Cardano Foundation.
- The back-end part of the TosiDrop airdrops, a tool developed by Aneta BTC that will be used to do token Airdrops directly from a wallet. This is and API based on FreeDropz, but the functionality changed very much.
- An article (and the code) about Cardano Multi-Signature Address, written because I could not find public and updated information about this topic.
- Payments (https://github.com/cardano-apexpool/payments). This is a tool allowing transfers of ADA between payment addresses. It can send different amounts of ADA from multiple addresses to multiple addresses.
Other contributions will be added, once they are public.